The Voice of the Markets
GlobalCapital is the foremost information source of the international capital markets. Over more than three decades, we have educated and entertained the people and institutions of the world’s financial industry with extensive coverage of all the major sectors — spanning deal analysis, people moves, industry trends and more. Our editorial team have unrivalled access to the people who matter in the markets, and the expertise to turn that contact into up to the minute information for our readers, through written journalism and our data offerings.
Whether you wish to check the pulse of your market, to research in detail an issuer, intermediary or asset class in a particular sector, or to check how your institution is performing relative to its peers, our service is for you.
Timely, sometimes irreverent and always informative, GlobalCapital is the Voice of the Markets.
GlobalCapital delivers daily services dedicated to the following key market sectors:
SSA (Sovereign, Supranational and Agency)
FIG/Bank Finance including Covered Bonds
Corporate Bonds including Private Debt
Asia Pacific Markets
The service comes with sector specific priced deals data sets, league tables, deal pipelines and people moves.
As a reader of GlobalCapital, you can benefit from:
- Daily and weekly email alerts: set your preferences online to ensure you receive the information that matters to you straight to your inbox.
- League Tables: rankings for all asset classes, published in association with Dealogic or with proprietary data collected on RMB.
- Top bank and issuer profiles: see where your organisation and your peers rank across all of Dealogic’s bookrunners league tables, and track where this activity and people made our headlines.
- Special Reports and Roundtables: topical reports that focus on cutting-edge products, issuers and markets.
- Archive: search two decades’ worth of articles for invaluable historical coverage of deals, industry trends and people moves.
- Print newspaper: published every Friday, the print edition of GlobalCapital brings hard-hitting coverage of the week's industry trends and capital market deals, including Bond Comments, analysis of transactions, and expert opinion.
- Community: join GlobalCapital's LinkedIn and Twitter groups to interact with the editorial team and share your opinions on key topics of the industry with your peers.
Join other capital markets professionals who are already benefiting from GlobalCapital
Our subscription packages can be tailored to fit your requirements.Subscribe
In order to ensure that we provide you with the best option we would encourage you to speak with our team directly.
☎ Contact us on +44 (0)207 779 8338 or
✉ Send an email to email@example.com